Vanessa Larco joined NEA as a Partner in 2016 and focuses on enterprise SaaS and consumer investing. She is passionate about well-designed products and services that enable people to be more productive and fulfilled at work and at home. Vanessa has led investments in Cleo, Rocket.Chat, Mejuri, EvidentID, Greenlight Card, Feather, and Lily AI. She is also a board observer at Robinhood, Willow Pump, Forethought AI and OmniSci.
Prior to joining NEA, she was the Director of Product Management at Box (NYSE: BOX) where she worked on building the next generation of productivity apps across web and mobile. Her passion for design and analytics stems from her experience in the gaming industry, which includes leading the Speech Recognition Experience team at Xbox Kinect v1, and building a top grossing gaming studio at Disney Social.
Vanessa holds a BS in Computer Science from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Vanessa Larco featured at Venture Atlanta
- Vanessa Larco featured at Cooley Healthtech Conference
- Vanessa Larco featured at Venture Atlanta Entrepreneur & Investor Breakfast
- Vanessa Larco featured at Brunchwork After Hours
- Vanessa Larco featured at Women in Wireless VC Event
- Vanessa Larco featured at Google Clould's ML Startup Competition Finals
- Vanessa Larco featured at Founder University
- Vanessa Larco featured at Tech in Asia Conference - Singapore
- Vanessa Larco featured at MIT Future of AI Summit
- Rick Yang and Vanessa Larco featured at SXSW
May 28, 2020
February 21, 2020
January 8, 2020
November 14, 2019
July 16, 2019
May 10, 2019
March 6, 2019
- January 22, 2019